Willow Lodge - Spacious 2 Bedroom House
BOOK DIRECT AND BENEFIT FROM UP TO 30% DISCOUNT AND EARLY CHECK-IN
You’ll love our place because there is plenty of space with two good sized bedrooms sleeping up to you 6 people with X5 single beds and double sofa bed, or you can have a super king size upon request.
Homely, spacious and stylish with a fully equipped kitchen, large open plan lounge and dining area, and off-road parking for up to 2 cars.
Complimentary features include tea/coffee, soap, shampoo, iron, hair dyer, unlimited Wifi and Smart TV’ with Netflix.
Short walk to local shops and amenities and only 8 minutes drive to the City Centre and Train/Bus Station.
Our client base varies from Contractors, Families, Business/Leisure, people between house moves and Corporate clients.
There are so many reasons why you should book with us rather than a Hotel: -
1. Home away from home – Hotels are often impersonal and sometimes even intimidating, while Serviced Accommodations have character and will make you feel welcome.
2. All the space you want – Think about travelling with your family or a group of friends. Hotels can offer you suites or interconnecting rooms, but Serviced Accommodation can offer you the entire run of the whole house.
3. Budget saviour – Money makes the world go round and this will also decide what your trip is going to be like. Serviced Accommodation tend to be cheaper than hotels and they will make a difference in your budget, especially if you plan to stay a little longer.
4. Privacy – In Serviced Accommodation you will not be sharing communal areas with other people unlike hotels.
5. Personalised Service – More personal attention to your needs and requirements. As not catering for mass volumes of guests.
6. Covid19 - More safer staying in a Serviced Accommodation as you will not be coming into contact with a large number of people.